Past performance information must never be construed as investment advice or a prediction of performance in the future, and this is true in the present case. No commitment to any of the above funds must be made or will be accepted, save on the basis of the Fund’s offering document alone, and this memorandum may only be distributed to those eligible to receive that document
All performance information is net of applicable fees unless otherwise specifically noted. This material is provided for informational purposes only as of the date hereof and is subject to change without notice. AIM Partners is compensated for finding investors for each of the foregoing funds. This material may not be suitable for all investors and is not intended to be an offer, or the solicitation of any offer, to buy or sell any securities. No offer or solicitation may be made prior to the delivery of appropriate offering documents to qualified investors. The information contained herein, including investment returns, valuations, fund targets and strategies, has been supplied by the funds or their agents to AIM Partners and, although believed to be reliable, has not been independently verified and cannot be guaranteed. AIM Partners makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of such information. This material is not complete and is subject to the more complete disclosures and terms and conditions contained in a particular fund’s offering documents, which may be obtained directly from the fund.
The services of AIM Partners Limited are not available to private investors, nor does the present document constitute an offer or solicitation to purchase shares in any of the Funds described or mentioned. AIM Partners does not perform “due diligence” on clients’ behalf, and is not responsible for its clients’ investment decisions. AIM Partners has audited none of the financial information set out herein or in any of the attachments to this message.
The funds are unregistered private investment funds or pools that employ different investment, hedging, leverage and arbitrage methodologies with exposure to many different securities and futures markets. The funds are not subject to the same regulatory requirements as mutual funds, including mutual fund requirements to provide certain periodic and standardized pricing and valuation information to investors. Readers should note the following:
- The funds represent speculative investments and involve a high degree of risk. An investor could lose all or a substantial portion of his/her investment.
- Any investment in the funds should be discretionary capital set aside strictly for speculative purposes.
- An investment in a fund is not suitable for all investors.
- The funds may be leveraged and a fund’s performance can be volatile.
- Some funds may use a single advisor or employ a single strategy, which could mean a lack of diversification and higher risk.
- Some funds may execute a substantial portion of trades on foreign exchanges, which could mean higher risk.
- An investment in the funds may be illiquid and there are significant restrictions on transferring interests in a fund. There is no secondary market for an investor’s investment in a fund and none is expected to develop.
- A fund’s fees and expenses-which may be substantial regardless of any positive return-will offset the fund’s trading profits.
- Some funds may involve complex tax structures and delays in distributing important tax information.
- This summary is not a complete list of the risks and other important disclosures involved in investing in the funds and is subject to the more complete disclosures contained in the funds’ respective offering documents, which should be reviewed carefully.